Friday, November 24, 2006
Greet the sweet earth with a Good Evening.

Inside Joke.

The Trio (:
Yesterday, I met Ele around 2 at bb control and we headed down to Vivo City. I was rather boring at the beginning because we're walking around aimlessly. Around 3 plus Athl came and things started to be lively (: So, shopped around. Caught the movie, Casino Royale. It's a MUST SEE movie. It's totally exhilarating.
After the movie, it was around 9 plus. We headed over to Holland V around ten plus eleven. Met up with Saliheen, OG and Jon. Sat around in Eski Bar, played a dumb game which all of us couldn't pass 50. Lol, inside joke. Actually we're supposed to go home after that. Instead, we decided to walk from Holland to BukitBatok. Yeah, how nice. An hour plus walking home, it's torturing but fun (: Og and I cabbed home at Bukit Timah as I had gastric. The rest walked home from there. I'm lazy to update in full details. Ha (:
Traces of unfinished business with unfinished dreams. May I trade the days for the nights, or perhaps change my coins into minutes? Drive those sorrows away.
Forever you will be <3
mooo-ed